Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Meet My Fam Part 1: Fransisco

Before I go on to all that thrify difty crap, I decided to write a short series introducing you to my fam! For each family member I will give you a brief description, the things I most like and hate about them, and where they rank in comparison to the rest of my fam. So, here's Fransisco!!!

Fransisco's an awesome hubbie...most of the time. Scrap that: never.
Fransisco is my second marriage after my first hub Reynolds who died in a camping trip (he was Matilda's dad). From the moment we met, Fransisco and I have known we'd be soul mates forever! Until right after the wedding, when I realized that he's kind of a...snob. I can't figure it out! One min he's great, and the next he's a monster! Also, sometimes he's a little suspicious because I keep finding frog-related food trash in the trash and when I ask him about it he gets red and bolts off like a wild baboon! Weird.
I found this fly-covered fruit roll up
in the trash just this morning!
Fransisco is a used car salesman, which might explain why he's a little suspish. And he also hates my daughter Matilda. But I couldn't have asked for a better hubzo!!!!!
Okay, on to the list. Here's the top three reasons why I like Fransisco:
  1. He is small and furry.
  2. He makes AMAZING aged mold cheese!
  3. He's allergic to bananas so I get all of them.
Now, here's the top three reasons why I hate Fransisco:
  1. He arouses suspishes.
  2. He looks and smells like a piece of crap.
  3. He's a freeloader cause he only makes a cent a year and we usually live off my paycheck! (Wait a minute...how does that work, after I quit and all...?)
After carefully weighing the evidence, I conclude that Fransisco ranks #2 on my list of favorite fam!!! Tune in next time when we babble in the life of Matilda!



No comments:

Post a Comment