Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Meet My Fam Part 3: The Twins

The twins: Marley and Maggie. They are my grandstufflings, and Maggie is three minutes older than Marley. Like I said before, I like Marley better. The twins are generally pretty good, I guess. The only prob bob is that they suck all the attention away from me to their cute lil faces!!! Not! Fair!
My lil' Marles!!
Let's start with Marley. I like him better than Maggie. He's really smart...kinda. He wants to be a star just like ME! Bless his soul. I like him better than Maggie. They say that his greatness comes from his dad's side of the family, but I know for a fact it's the result of a greatness gene directly from ME! I like him better than Maggie. He can sometimes be a pain though, like when he kept annoying me when it was Bring-Your-Grandson-to-Work Day at JMN, or when he hid his dirty diapers in my salad bowl and I got a stinky surprise! Crapola!
A living demon.
Now on to...shudder...Maggie. They say she's the prime of the litter just because she's three minutes older than Marley, but I know she's just a lil' DEMON! I mean, I don't know why; she just is, ya know? Sometimes she's okay, but ahduhnuh. Whatever.

I'm not going to do a top three thing since there's two of them, but I will say that Maggie is #5 (second to last), and Marley is #3. Whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment