Monday, January 14, 2013

YOU Decide My Fate

Sorry it's been a while since my last post.
So much has happened.

About three days ago while I was at my hideaway in Fragile Forest, I heard some sirens and saw some cop helicopters and Matilda's voice screaming "MOM!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!" I knew it was trouble, so I quickly fled deeper into the wilderness. I can't disclose exactly where or which direction I went. All I want is some me time, people! Oh and also I don't want to get mauled by my ex-fans because I cancelled the show. So the way I see it I have two options: 1) I could stay in the wild forever and ever and live off my own crap then die of old age, or 2) I could kill myself because I'm already going to die anyway. The choice is yours fans, vote NOW!
What should I do?
 
 
pollcode.com free polls 
Or if you have a different suggestion, leave a comment BELOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment