Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Meet My Fam Part 5: Reynolds

This last chronicle of the Meet My Fam series is near and beer to my heart. It is about my first husband, Reynolds the farmer. Reynolds was the perfect hubbie; we met in the summer of '55 fishin by the waterwallows. He had glorious golden locks and a broad butt chin, but MAN did he stink!! I never took a picture of him (because cameras weren't invented yet). Anyway, in the summer of '07 Reynolds decided to go on a camping trip in Fragile Forest...alone...without me. Needless to say, he died. (I think it was because he couldn't bear his own stink.) So things went on as normal, I didn't realize he hadn't returned until the summer of '11, when we were filming Season 4 of Judge Mia. Fransisco and I had found REYNOLD'S DEAD BODY! It was in a ditch or something. Whatever. Anyway, then Fransisco caused a flood (don't even get me started) and it washed away Reynolds body. They made a symbolic gravestone in Reynolds Park, formerly Reynolds Farm. Goodie.
Reynolds "symbolic" gravestone. (Since his body was
washed away in a flood caused by Fransisco, it was never recovered)
So, here's the three things I liked best about Reynolds:
  1. He had golden hair.
  2. He was perfect.
  3. He was Reynolds.
Really, there's only two things I hate about him:
  1. He stank!
  2. He died.
So, in light of the evidence, Reynolds ranks #1 in my fam! That concludes the Meet My Fam series, tune in next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment