Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Meet My Fam Part 2: Matilda

Okay, I guess I have to write a post about my daughter Matilda. (Honestly, she's super boring.) Her dad was Reynolds, which might be why she hates her step-dad Fransisco so much. Also because Fransisco is ten years younger than her, but how does that make any difference? Whatever. Some might say she's a loving mother, devoted wife, and all that crap. Let's skip the formalities and get down to the TRUTH. Here's what she looks like:
(I didn't add the wretched wrinkles because I
envy her young beauty...because I DON'T.)
Need I say more? Now, here's the three things I like about her:
  1. She's a chip off the old me.
  2. She's...not Judge Maya...
  3. I couldn't think of anything else.
And here's what I hate about her:
  1. She is always criticizing me!
  2. She hates Fransisco!!
  3. She really boring and she made this post really short.
And that's why Matilda ranks #6, or last place in my fam series. Tune in next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment