Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Meet My Fam Part 4: Murphy

Murphy is my son-in-law thing. He is almost a clone of my daughter Matilda! It's a miracle that the twins found each other and got married!!!! Here's his pic:
Say it with me: B-B-B-BORING!
Anyway, Murphy is a countant at S.C. Shinypelt, the biggest company in Yonkers. He's always writing an apple report, in fact he's been working on the same apple report for three years! What is an apple report anyway? Whatever. All I care about is him getting a real job so Matilda and Murphy don't always have to come to me and Fransisco for moolah!!
I think Murphy is an orphan...cause he's never ever talked about his parents or any of his side of the fam. Come to think of it, I didn't even know Murphy until after he married Matilda! Whatever.
Okay, so here's what I like:

  1. He's not...bad.
  2. I couldn't think of anything else.
Here's what I HATE:

  1. He's not...good...
Whatever. He's like, #4...I mean, at least he's okay...whatever. (If you can tell I'm getting a little bored of writing about all these boring people.)

No comments:

Post a Comment