Tuesday, January 8, 2013

When one door closes, another door opens

I cried.


My show, Judge Mia, had just been cancelled (well, I cancelled it...so sue me!). I was without a job...and a life. If you've been living under a rock for the last eleven years, let me tell you a little about myself:
Tee hee that's me!!!
I am Judge Mia! The name itself should send chills of reverence down your fluff. I used to have my own court show but I cancelled it because I wanted to have not a public life for once. I have an on-and-off hubbie named Fransisco (who is sometimes dreamy and sometimes I want to murder him).
Fransisco: angel or demon??
I live with my daughter, Matilda, and her family: her hub Murphy, and their twins who are in preschool: Marley and Maggie. I like Marley better.

Anyway, after I cancelled my show I devoted my life to blogging, and from now on I will document every moment of my life...as I may not have much time left... (did I mention I'm 87 years old?)

No comments:

Post a Comment